31 August 2014

Back to school

   Two years ago I have restart to draw after more than 35 years of break. It was happened in the same period, in September, the month I was born. Then again, last two years up know, I did not touch the pencils. I don't know what cosmic force push me into this direction. Again! In the same period. Maybe, I should follow the signs and do what I like to do, despite the fact that seem too late.

I am an engineer, doing exact things in my professional life, but still I am more and more attracted by art: photography, drawing, painting, sculpture, etc.

The drawing below, I made it yesterday afternoon. I used compress charcoal, graphite pencils HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, rubber on a 160gr smooth paper. Hope you will like my 100% untrained, uneducated amateur work.


No comments:

Followers